EFFECTIVE DATE: JULY 27, 2018
This page informs you of Miami Armored® policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use any Miami Armored® service and the choices you have associated with that data. Miami Armored® uses your data to provide and improve the Service. By using this service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Miami Armored® collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve its service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using Miami Armored® services, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
Miami Armored® may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Miami Armored® website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
USE OF DATA
Miami Armored® Group of Companies uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain Miami Armored® services
- To notify you about changes to Miami Armored® services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that Miami Armored® can improve service
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Miami Armored® Group of Companies may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Miami Armored® Group of Companies
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Miami Armored® website
- To protect the personal safety of users of Miami Armored® services or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Miami Armored® strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, they cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Miami Armored® may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate Miami Armored® Services (“Service Providers”), to provide Service on Miami Armored®’s behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on Miami Armored®’s behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Miami Armored® website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). Miami Armored® does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If Miami Armored® becomes aware that they have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, they will take steps to remove that information from Miami Armored® servers.
GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE